Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Now What?

Well, yesterday was a busy day as I was election judge in Arp. There were some pretty strong opinions and everyone wanted to make sure I heard their opinion (as if I had some power to change anything). Most old people are always complaining about the new-fangled electronic voting machines. Young people are always nice and seem excited to vote. The middle-aged white men, though, are the absolute worst. They listen to Limbaugh and Hannity and believe everything they hear. By the end of the day, I was ready to zone out and crash.



Of course, we all saw the writing on the wall when it came to the Republican presidental race. So, as you have probably noticed, I have cleaned up the sidebar and replaced all my Huck signs with a sole McCain sign. Can't really get excited about him now, but maybe (hopefully) that will change. Huck still is blogging, so I left the blog link for now.

4 comments:

Robert said...

I can't make you my running mate if you endorse someone else. It would look bad. ;)

Liz said...

I thought of you last night when Huckabee dropped out. I was so bummed & I knew you would be, too. I'm so sad. We're not left with any great choices for president are we? :(

Bryan said...

You're right -- we don't really have a great choice. I hope Mike continues to particpate in politics -- his blog leads me to believe he will. I am pretty sure he will not be the VP pick. McCain's loss. The next four years scare me.

Robert said...

Unfortantly, it will probably be the next 8 years for whomever is elected. If it is Clinton, then that will be a total of 24 years of a Clinton or Bush in the Whitehouse.