Friday, May 19, 2006

Persecution in Iran


The Iranian parliament, called the Islamic Majlis, passed a law this week setting a dress code for all Iranians, requiring them to wear almost identical "standard Islamic garments."

The law, which must still be approved by Iran's "Supreme Guide" Ali Khamenehi before being put into effect, also establishes special insignia to be worn by non-Muslims.

Iran's roughly 25,000 Jews would have to sew a yellow strip of cloth on the front of their clothes, while Christians would wear red badges.

I know Dawn hates to hear this, but I think the end is near. At the very least, I think we may see a new Holocaust on the horizon.

5 comments:

m.d. mcmullin said...

What do you expect from an axiz of evil?

The end has always been near. We've been living in the end since Pentecost. I want Jesus to come back tonight.

m.d. mcmullin said...

I meant axis not axiz.

Nathan said...

I'm ready, too.

Bryan said...

I agree -- I just wanted to freak Dawn out since I know she trolls.

Robert said...

Gives a whole new meaning to the Michael Buble song "Home":

"Let me go home
I'm just too far from where you are
I wanna come home"