Monday, December 12, 2005

Back in the swing of things

It's been a while, but I am back in the full swing of things. For those who don't know me (or just did not know), I had a severe reaction to some new medicine the doctor put me on and I was out of service for several days. Then I had multiple fires to put out at work, Christmas parties, etc. It's just been crazy and I am ready to start over in 2006. The past month, I have really felt like people have been (1) taking advantage of me and (2) walking all over me. I really have been too nice about it, I think.

Speaking of 2006 (and I was a few sentences ago), I have already decided on my New Year's Resolution. I resolve to get over my need to be liked and just tell it like it is. If someone tells me, just as an example, that I have no work ethic, I will not say, "Yes sir. Thank you sir. May I have another?" I am going to defend myself. Can you tell I am venting???

Anyway, all that to say I am back and tired of being walked on. So, watch out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your New Year's Resolution sucks and so do you.

Just joking of course...I will miss walking all over you.