Monday, February 06, 2006

Crazy Day


It has been one heck of a day. It seemed liked everytime the phone rang at work it was for me. Like all my clients got together over the weekend and decided to collectively gang up against me today. Of course, a busy lawyer is a paid lawyer, so I can't really complain that much.

So, when I got home, I unwound by watching a few episodes of Friends. They just don't make quality comedy like that anymore. The One with the Dollhouses is a classic. Very excited to hear that the cast have all signed on for 4 one hour episodes to air the next two years. I'm thinking Thanksgiving reunion.

Anyway, that's all I got tonight.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I was happy to hear that as well (though I heard it was 6 episodes at first). Maybe we will finally get to see Ross and Rachel get married! That, or over the elapsed time they have already broken up, gotten back together, taken a break and when we see the newest episode Rachel will be married to Gunther.